• Home PageNav Display

    About me

    My name is Edem Emmanuel, a student of Akwa Ibom State University, Nigeria. I resides in Uyo, the capital city of Akwa Ibom State, Nigeria. When I was young, I had always dreamt of becoming a world class blogger because of the love and passion I have for blogging. I started developing my blogging skills at the age of 14 when i created and designed my very  first blog titled "Edems Blog" which got Google AdSense Approval Within two months of Creation because of the contents I created, the most amazing of all was that I created and designed the blog  all by myself  using my small Android Phone.

    This very achievement triggers many high profile bloggers to request that I should be one of their writers and contributors, I accepted the offers and they were uniquely appraised by my kind of posts and contributions.


    I pursue blogging as a business that can supplement a Man's income and replenish every financial  deficit that could be caused by other business.

    I have owned many blogs. I have created  many blogs for people. Daily income 9ja is one of  the blogs that draws producers to their potential customers.


    I like honesty, Cordiality, Truthfully, Decency and above all a God Fearing Person.
    I dislike dishonesty, Unscrupulousness, Backbiting, Lies, Scamming, Stealing etc..

    Finally, I believe in a philosophy of life which goes thus; " Never give up, Keep trying, one day you will break through ".

    Contact me directly on WhatsApp via +2347081002837


    Email me on.dailyincome9ja@gmail.com

    No comments

    Windows