• Home PageNav Display

    25 text messages that will make her love you crazily ( No. 22 will shock you)

    1. I know I haven’t texted you in a few hours, because work has been crazy busy, but I want you to know I haven’t stopped thinking about you for one second.

    2. I wish you were out with me and the guys. You have to come next time.
    3. I hate when you’re not here. I hate not being able to reach over and grab your hand.

    READ ALSO: 4 things you should never try to change about your partner

    4. I think my friends are annoyed with me, because I haven’t stopped talking about you.

    5. I just heard a song that reminds me of us. I’m going to send it to you.

    6. I hate waking up without you. It doesn’t feel right.

    7. Work sucks, but seeing you in a few hours will make it all feel worthwhile.


    • 8. I hate that you can’t see how amazing you are.


    READ ALSO: If you do these 3 things, then she will be more loyal to you

    9. I know we’ve been together for a while, but I still can’t believe that I convinced you to date me.

    10. I feel like we have something that could last forever.

    11. I have a surprise waiting for you when you get here. I hope you like it.

    12. You made me change my mind about marriage. I can’t imagine my future without seeing you in it.

    13. No matter how horrible my day was, you always find a way to make it better.

    14. Are you coming over later or am I going to have to spend the entire night missing you?

    15. You’re the only person I want to be with.

    16. Ever since I met you, I really love the person I’ve become. You make me want to be better.


    17. I can’t wait until I get to come home to you every night for the rest of my life.

    18. I wish I could bring you to work with me. Spending eight hours without you is torture.

    19. It’s hard for me to concentrate, because I keep thinking about how beautiful you looked the other day.

    20. I’m going to take you out to dinner tonight. We’ll go to your favorite place.

    READ ALSO: 10 ways you can make your partner to be more loyal to you

    21. I had a dream we got married. I wish I didn’t wake up so soon.

    22. Every time I picture your face, I can’t stop myself from smiling.

    23. I love texting you, but I would rather see you in person.

    24. Can you help me out with something? I trust your opinion more than anyone else’s.

    25. I don’t know how it’s possible, but I think I love you even more now than I did yesterday.

    RELATED POSTS

    READ ALSO: Legit Apps that pays chatting- WOWAPP

    READ ALSO: How to become a blogger and own a blog with just #950 ONLY

    2 comments:

    Windows